If you enjoyed the Introduction to the Enneagram workshop or you have a basis understanding of the Enneagram, this Advanced Study of the Enneagram will deepen your self-awareness.
The Advanced Study of the Enneagram:
- Discusses how wings’ theory relates to the process of conversion or human transformation
- Explores the particular stages of development pertinent to each Enneagram type
- Considers the ‘Law of Being’ and the ‘Law of Becoming’
- Addresses the static concept of arrows and its dynamic expression as cycles of life and death
- Outlines how each personality type develops in early childhood and adolescence including how ‘fundamental split’ effects early childhood development
- Examines subsets
- Reflects on the spirituality of the 891, 234 and 567 spaces
- Highlights the facial features of each enneagram space
Fullness of Life workshops can be adapted to meet the specific needs of individuals and organisations.
The Centre can deliver workshops in-person and in some circumstances through a secure video communication platform using encrypted video conferencing.
This workshop is available to groups and organisations on request.