If you enjoyed the Introduction to the Enneagram or if you have participated in another introductory Enneagram course, this follow-up programme will deepen your self-awareness.
- Discusses how wings’ theory relates to the process of conversion or human transformation
- It explores the particular stages of development pertinent to each Enneagram type
- Addresses the static concept of arrows and its dynamic expression as cycles of life and death
- Outlines how each personality type develops in early childhood and adolescence including how ‘fundamental split’ effects early childhood development
- Examines subsets
- Reflects on the spirituality of the 891, 234 and 567 spaces
- Highlights the facial features of each enneagram space
Fullness of Life workshops can be adapted to meet the specific needs of individuals and organisations.
The Centre can deliver workshops in-person and in some circumstances through a secure video communication platform using encrypted video conferencing.
July – August
Friday 31 July: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Saturday 1 August: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, Friday 7 August: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturday 8 August: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (Workshops runs over two weekends.)