If you enjoyed the Introduction to the Enneagram workshop or you have a basis understanding of the Enneagram, this Advanced Study of the Enneagram will deepen your self-awareness.
The Advanced Study of the Enneagram:
- Discusses how wings’ theory relates to the process of conversion or human transformation
- Explores the particular stages of development pertinent to each Enneagram type
- Considers the ‘Law of Being’ and the ‘Law of Becoming’
- Addresses the static concept of arrows and its dynamic expression as cycles of life and death
- Outlines how each personality type develops in early childhood and adolescence including how ‘fundamental split’ effects early childhood development
- Examines subsets
- Reflects on the spirituality of the 891, 234 and 567 spaces
- Highlights the facial features of each enneagram space
Fullness of Life workshops can be adapted to meet the specific needs of individuals and organisations.
This workshop is available to groups and organisations on request.
Friday 6: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Saturday 7: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, Friday 13: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturday 14: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm (Workshop runs over two weekends.)