Counselling mobilises people’s inner resources, helping find solutions to problems and new ways to cope.
It provides a supportive environment in which personal growth can occur.
In counselling you explore who you are and find direction and meaning in life.
Some of the issues you may wish to discuss in counselling are:
- Loss, grief, trauma and bereavement
- Difficulties in handling life transitions
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation and divorce
- Self-esteem issues
- Living with a disability
- Unresolved conflict
- Anger management
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Sexuality and sexual orientation
- Pregnancy loss
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Sexual abuse (past and present)
- Domestic violence (physical, emotional, economic and sexual)
The Fullness of Life Centre, Perth, offers counselling in-person and through encrypted video conferencing.