What does counselling offer you?
Counselling mobilises people’s inner resources, helping find solutions to problems and new ways to cope.
It provides a supportive environment in which personal growth can occur.
In counselling you explore who you are and find direction and meaning in life.
What issues might you discuss with a counsellor?
Some of the issues you may wish to discuss in counselling are:
- Loss, grief, trauma and bereavement
- Difficulties in handling life transitions
- Relationship difficulties
- Separation and divorce
- Self-esteem issues
- Living with a disability
- Unresolved conflict
- Anger management
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Sexuality and sexual orientation
- Pregnancy loss
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Sexual abuse (past and present)
- Domestic violence (physical, emotional, economic and sexual)
How does the Fullness of Life Centre provide counselling?
The Fullness of Life Centre, Perth, offers counselling in-person and through encrypted video conferencing.