Meeting online with staff at The Fullness of Life Centre is conducted using a technology that supports 256 bit, or perhaps more commonly referred to as “hospital” or “military” grade encryption.
This means that when using this technology, conversations, messages and the like are fully encrypted to the point of being completely private.
Technically this means
- the meeting data transmitted, practitioner to client, across the network protected using a unique advanced 256 bit encryption.
- data transmission (video and audio) is end-to-end protected using HMAC-SHA-256 message authentication codes.
- sessions are timed when not active.
- Having the meeting host log into the Fullness of Life service using a unique email address and account password.
- web and application access are protected by verified email address and password.
- the meeting access is protected by password and not having them publicly listed.