The Fullness of Life Centre online meeting technology supports the 256 bit, hospital or military grade encryption standard.
For example, this means:
- Ensuring web and application access are protected by verified email address and password.
- Having the meeting access is protected by password and not having them publicly listed.
- Having the meeting data transmitted, practitioner to client, across the network protected using a unique advanced 256 bit encryption.
- Ensuring data transmission (video and audio) is end-to-end protected using HMAC-SHA-256 message authentication codes.
- Having session time outs.
- Having the meeting host log into the Fullness of Life service using a unique email address and account password.